logo

prev 2024. 04 next
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Harold Arlen Somewhere Over the Rainbow (for the film "The Wizard of Oz") When all the world is a hopeless jumble And the raindrops tumble all around, Heaven opens a magic lane When all the clouds darken up the skyway There's a rainbow highway to be found, Leading from your window pane To a place behind the sun, just a step beyond the rain. Somewhere over the rainbow way up high There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true Someday I wish upon a star And wake up where the clouds are far behind me Where troubles smelled like lemon drops Way above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me Somewhere over the rainbow blue birds fly Birds fly over the rainbow, why then, oh why can't I Somewhere over the rainbow blue birds fly Birds fly over the rainbow, why then, oh why can't I If happy little blue birds fly beyond the rainbow Why, oh why can't I 무지개를 넘어 저 높은 곳 어딘가에 자장가에서 한 번 들었던 곳이 있어요 저 무지개 너머 어딘가에는 파아란 하늘이 있고, 감히 상상하는 꿈들이 실현되는 곳이지요. 언젠가 난 별님에게 소원을 빌 거예요. 그럼, 저 밑으로 구름이 보이는 곳에서 잠을 깨겠지요 거기에선, 고통이 레몬즙처럼 녹아 내릴 거예요 굴뚝 꼭대기 저 위에 있는 나를 보게 될 것입니다. 무지개 너머 어딘가에는 파랑새가 날아 다녀요 저 무지개 너머에서는요 그런데, 왜 나는 날지 못할까요? 행복해 보이는 작은 파랑새는 무지개 너머로 날아가는데, 왜 나는... George Shearing, piano King'S Singers 1990년 녹음
List of Articles
번호 제목
72 [델버트 만 - Jane Eyre , 1970] 제인 에어의 테마 (O.S.T)
71 영화 "必殺의 無法者" (Arizona Colt 1966년) OST
70 소피아 로렌의.. 해바라기(Sunfrower) OST... " Loss Of Love"
69 ' 개인 교수' (La Lecon Particuliere) - '우리들의 여름날은 어디로 갔나'(O.S.T)
68 영화음악 모음
67 '영화음악" La Lecon Particuliere(개인교수)
66 [쇼생크 탈출 OST] 모짜르트 "피가로의 결혼" 中 '저녁바람은 부드럽게'
65 영화 "백주의 무법자(Tempo di massacro 1966년)" 주제곡
64 닥터 지바고(Doctor Zhivago)
63 ‘야성의 엘자, 007 시리즈, 아웃 오브 아프리카’ 영화음악 감독 존 베리(John Barry) 타계
62 감동의 영화음악 모음 30곡
61 The Ludiows (가을의 전설 OST) / James Horner
60 한국인이 좋아하는 영화음악 순위별(1-20위)
59 영화 "돌아온 석양의 무법자(The Hills Run Red )" Theme
58 영화 "바운티 킬러(The Bounty Killer)" Theme
57 영화 "荒野의 銀貨1弗 (Un dollaro bucato 1965)" 주제가
56 파리넬리... OST "울게 하소서" 외 4곡
55 불멸의 영화음악 11곡 모음
54 영화 "Glenn Saxon(글렌 색슨)"의 "Django(쟝고)"
» 해롤드 알랜 // Somewhere Over the Rainbow (영화 : 오즈의 마법사 주제가)