logo

prev 2024. 05 next
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Australia folk song Waltzing Matilda (arr. Jonathan Rathbone) The Swingle Singers Peter Dawson 1938 Waltzing Matilda(0. B. "Banjo" Patterson) Waltzing Matilda 왈츠를 춰요 Once a jolly swagman camped by a billabong, Under the shade of a Coolibah tree, And he sang as he watched and waited till his billy boil, You’ll come a Waltzing Matilda with me. 어느날 쾌활한 떠돌이 품팔이꾼이 호숫가 쿨라바 나무 아래서 캠핑을 하고 있었네 깡통에 물이 끓는 동안 그는 노래를 불렀네 Waltzing Matilda, Waltzing Matilda, You’ll come a Waltzing Matilda with me, And he sang as he watched and waited till his billy boil You’ll come a Waltzing Matilda with me. 왈츠를 춰요, 왈츠를 춰요 나와 왈츠를 추러 와요 깡통에 물이 끓는 동안 그는 노래를 불렀네 나와 왈츠를 추러 와요 Down came a jumbuck to drink at that billabong Up jumped the swagman and grabbed him with glee, And he sang as he shoved that jumbuck in his tucker bag You’ll come a Waltzing Matilda with me. 호숫가로 양 한 마리가 물을 마시러 왔네 품팔이꾼은 기뻐하며 일어나 덥썩 양을 잡았네 양고기를 배낭에 넣으며 그는 노래를 불렀네 Waltzing Matilda, Waltzing Matilda, You’ll come a Waltzing Matilda with me, And he sang as he shoved that jumbuck in his tucker bag You’ll come a Waltzing Matilda with me. 왈츠를 춰요, 왈츠를 춰요 나와 왈츠를 추러 와요 양고기를 배낭에 넣으며 그는 노래를 불렀네 나와 왈츠를 추러 와요 Up rode the squatter mounted on his thorough-bred Down came the troopers One Two Three Whose that jolly jumbuck you’ve got in your tucker bag You’ll come a Waltzing Matilda with me. 농장주인이 서러브레드 말을 타고 한 명 두 명 세 명의 말탄 경찰과 나타났네. Waltzing Matilda Waltzing Matilda You’ll come a Waltzing Matilda with me Whose that jolly jumbuck you’ve got in your tucker-bag You’ll come a Waltzing Matilda with me. 왈츠를 춰요, 왈츠를 춰요 나와 왈츠를 추러 와요 (농장의) 양을 죽여서 배낭에 챙긴 너 나와 왈츠를 추러 와야겠다 Up jumped the swagman sprang in to the billabong You’ll never catch me alive said he, And his ghost may be heard as you pass by that billabong You’ll come a Waltzing Matilda with me. 호수로 뛰어들며 품팔이꾼은 말했네 나를 산 채로 잡을 수는 없으리라고 그리고 이 호숫가를 지날 때마다 그 유령의 노래가 들려오네 Waltzing Matilda Waltzing Matilda You’ll come a Waltzing Matilda with me And his ghost may be heard as you pass by that billabong You’ll come a Waltzing Matilda with me. 왈츠를 춰요, 왈츠를 춰요 나와 왈츠를 추러 와요 호숫가를 지날 때마다 그 유령의 노래가 들려오네 나와 왈츠를 추러와요 Waltzing Matilda'는 원래 호주의 시인 Banjo Paterson (1864~1941) 이 만든 민요로, 어느 한 부랑자가 양을 훔쳐 작은 강가에 숨어 생활을 했는데, 경찰에게 쫓기다가 강에 빠져 죽었고, 그 이후로 그 강가에서는 영혼의 노래소리가 들렸다고 하는 내용의 노래다. Matilda'는 떠돌아다니는 부랑자의 가방을 빗대어 불리어졌다. (이 민요에서 'Tom Traubert's Blues'가 따온 'Who'll come a-waltzing matilda with me?'라는 가사가 반복해서 나온다.)
List of Articles
번호 제목
97 하인리히 이자크 // 인스부르크여, 나는 떠나야 하네 (Insbruck ich muss dich lassen)
96 R. 슈만 // 미르텐 op. 25/9 '줄라이카의 노래'(Lied der Suleika)
95 레이날도 안 // 라일락 사이의 꾀꼬리 (Le rossignol des lilas)
94 가을 향기 가득한 연주곡 모음
93 요셉 슈트라우스 // 오스트리아의 마을제비 (Dorfschwalben aus Osterreich) Op. 164
92 레이날도 안 // 만일 나의 시가 날개를 가진다면 (Si mes vers avaient des ailes)
91 Vienna Choir Boys - Amazing Grace
90 사랑의 기쁨 (Plaisir d'amour)
89 [Russian songs] 백학(Cranes (Zhuravli))
88 데 쿠르티스 // 나를 잊지 마세요(Non ti scordar di me)
87 [Traditional Scottish Songs] 애니 로리 (Annie Laurie)
86 가족과함께 들으면 좋은 노래들
85 슈베르트 // 겨울 여행 (Winterreise) D911 op.89/5. 보리수(Der Lindenbaum)
» [Australia folk song] Waltzing Matilda
83 A. 스카를라티 // 갠지스강에 해는 떠오르고 (Gia il sole dal Gange)
82 슈베르트 // 자장가 (Wiegenlied) D. 867 Op.105/2
81 브람스 // 자장가(Wiegenlied) op 49/4
80 마르티니 // 사랑의 기쁨(Plaisir d'amour)
79 Russia Bolshoi Chorus,,"사랑으로" 외 몇 곡
78 세계애창곡선집 (世界愛唱曲選集)